QUALITY & CONVENIENCE
ALWAYS IN STOCK
The first Thrifty Wine & Spirits location was built in 1962 and has recently celebrated their 50th anniversary. The original owners were Roland Toups, James Melton, and Catherine Haynie. The primary focus was, and still is, to provide the best prices and the best selection of wine, spirits, beer, and tobacco. In the early days, the original location was operated by the owners themselves. However, as the Shreveport/Bossier market has increased in size and the number of store locations has increased, the operations of the owners have moved to a central office. Thrifty Discount Wine and Spirits currently employs approximately 150 people throughout the 15 store chain.
In 1993, Thrifty was honored to be listed as one of the top 10 wine and spirit retailers in the United States by Beverage Dynamics.
Let Mr. Thrifty bartend at your next party with all merchandise charged at in store prices. Limited budget? Call us so we can help plan out your party, whatever the budget is!
- Bartenders are $14.00 per Hour Each
- $5.00 gas fee per truck needed in Town
- $0.40 per Mile Out of Town
- All Merchandise is charged at in store prices
- No upcharge
- All unopened merchandise is returned at no charge
- All budgets can be accommodated
FROZEN DRINK MACHINES
Turn your backyard Sunday Funday into a beach resort. Rent one of Thrifty Liquor’s frozen drink machines and we will come and set it up to get your party started upon delivery!
- $50.00 rental per Day with Mix
- $75.00 rental per Day without mix
- $19.99 per Gallon Mix (includes alcohol)
- 5 Gallon Minimum Purchase
- $10.00 Delivery/Pick-up Fee
- No out of town deliveries for Machines
- Fully Set-Up, Filled and Started on Delivery
3238 BARKSDALE BLVD
BOSSIER CITY 71112